1. What are Fonzarelli's hours of operation?
Monday-Friday 8-5:00 Sat
2. Do I need an appointment for an estimate?
No. Estimates are performed daily between 8-5.
3. What types of vehicles do you repair?
repair all makes and models.
4. Do you do insurance repairs?
Yes, we are a designated
repair facility for several insurance companies.
5. Do I need to get more than one estimate?
No, only one estimate is
sufficient for most insurance companies.
You may also elect to
have your vehicle repaired at the shop of your choice.
6. Will you use original equipment replacement parts?
Yes, except when
insurance company regulations require alternate parts.
7. Can you arrange for a rental car for me while my
vehicle is being repaired?
Yes, we have a Hertz
local edition in our facility. Hertz Local Edition offers
rates and direct
billing to insurance companies and dealerships to help get you
back on the road.